Announcing 2020 MAKS Fall Retreat
October 2-4, 2020
Cost $25.00 for the weekend.
Includes Event Bag, Patterns and 20% discount for yarn purchases
(except Hedgehoge, Liberty Wool Print and MAKS Cakes).
Anyone who signed up for the Spring Retreat will receive a free seat at the event this fall.
Truncated Business Hours UPDATED!
Adding additional hours! MAKS is currently open for order pickup on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 11-3. Limited browsing will be allowed during open business hours, to ensure your safety we will be limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at one time. You may call ahead to find the best times.
Stay Safe and Healthy
Wash your hands like you just finished
a bowl of chocolate ice cream and
you’re about to knit with $200 yarn.
Stay safe and healthy, knit friends.
This upcoming Saturday we will be having a sidewalk sale. Originally we had planned to have this in the parking lot, but because we have so much to offer we have moved this to the saleroom. We have approximately 400 bags of yarn to offer. In order to assure everyone’s safety, there are a few rules for this sale.
- Masks are required
- Hand sanitizer when you go in the room and as you leave, please!
- All sales are final
- We will not be offering any winding during the event
- Please do not open bags, we are selling them as is
- This will be a cash/check sale only, no credit cards
- We reserve the right, for your safety, to limit the number of people in the room at one time, please allow for social distancing!
- Please bring your own bag to carry home your purchases
Here’s a sampling of the offered bags:
Stay safe and knit like there’s no tomorrow!
I was hoping to have a Knit In Public Day tomorrow, but Marion County is not moving to the next level. So, I am planning on keeping track of the weather and we may try to do it in July. I will keep you posted!! Stay safe! And thank you for all your support!!