Truncated Business Hours UPDATED!
Monday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Thursday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Friday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
What’s your superpower?
I said to myself...
I should do something today besides knit.
And then I laughed and laughed.
Now that we’re full on into the Holiday Season, and as year end is fast approaching we’d like to take a moment and thank you, our Knitter Friends. We are so grateful that you’ve chosen us as your LYS. So, after the smoke of Black Friday has cleared we’re offering you a 10% discount for yarn purchases made on Small Business Saturday (yes, that’s tomorrow). So any yarn purchases made in person or online tomorrow using the code SBS2023 will get you 10 percent off your purchase (excluding MAKS (Advent Calendars and MAKS Cakes), and Ruby and Rose).
Online will start at 12:01 a.m. and run till 11:59 p.m. and store sale will run during business hours tomorrow.
Again, thank you for choosing us and have the best knitterly holidays!
Mass Ave Knit Shop
- COST- $100 ( cash or check- full fee goes to teacher )
- You will get 10 punches ( visits) Please check in with a store employee ( value $10 per visit/ $5 an hour)
- Any Wednesday Night visit gets a punch
- Free shop visits -you will not be charged for shop visits during normal store hours
- New beginning knitting students- still working on 1st project will get a free punch card and it will be good through the finish of that project
- Existing class members ( not working on their first project) will get a free 10-punch card. After that, they will need to purchase a 10-punch card
- Yarn from the shop is required for the knitting class
Have an amazing day,