Truncated Business Hours UPDATED!
Monday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Thursday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Friday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
What’s your superpower?
Don't Know What To Knit?
Try a Kit! Shop our new section of kits at MAKS Online Cart.
Click here for: KITS, KITS, and MORE KITS
I said to myself...
I should do something today besides knit.
And then I laughed and laughed.
Secret Sale…shh, don’t tell Susan
Hey MAKS Friends,
Susan’s away and the girls are gonna play. We’re having a secret sale from Friday, November 4th to Sunday, November 6th. We’re offering 20% off all non-clearance yarns (excluding MAKS and Wabash Woollen Works). Come into the store (Friday-Sunday) or shop online in your slippers.
Your online code is: SECRETSALE22
The shop will be closed on Thursday, November 3rd.
Cat’s away the mice will play…come see us and stock up.
SO MUCH GOING ON!!
*NO BEGINNING KNITTING ON AUGUST 17, 2022
First, I have to apologize for the radio silence! If you are on Instagram (susan_maks) or Facebook (massaveknitshop), I would recommend that you follow me. It just seems easier for me to get information out on those two apps.
So here we go! Info dump🤣
1. In Store Retreat– Sept. 30- Oct 2, 2022. We have 15 seats left! So, get your check in. It is still the same price (15 years😄), $25.00. If you are mailing, please add a phone number with your check. WE HAVE 9 SEATS LEFT.
2. New Parks/ Monuments FROM KNITTED WIT– these are the last 4 in the summer series of 16 parks. So if you missed the previous 12, they are available in store or on our website.
2. August Monthly from Baah Yarns! August ‘22
4. HerStory- PARTNERS IN CRIME- In both Sock and DK!
5. I am really late in getting this info out, but better late than never! Here are some photos of the awesome work done by the gals at SKILES TEST ELEMENTARY with some of the yarn donated by you all to Mass. Ave. Knit Shop. These amazing ladies knit hats for their classroom kids for Christmas every year!
Thanks for your generous contributions! 😍
6. Here are some of the photos from the Yarn Bombing at the Convention Center! Thanks again for all who participated and made this years GenCon so colorful!!
BE AWARE- A FEW OF US ARE GOING ON THE REPOSITIONING CRUISE FROME ROME TO FT. LAUDERDALE FROM OCTOBER 15- NOVEMBER 11, 2022. SO WE WILL POSSIBLY HAE DAYS THAT WE WILL BE CLOSED. CHECK YOU E-MAILS SOON. HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE IT SET IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS!!
Hope this is it, but you know I will think of something else after I send this post😬!