We will be closing sat 6:30 tomorrow! Hope this doesn’t cause any problems!!
BROZINNI’S FOOD TRUCK WILL BE AT THE SHOP ON SATURDAY THE 29 FOR THE RETREAT. They will arrive around 5 to set up and be ready to serve around 5:30pm!! I was there last night (making sure all the food was up to par) and had the bread knots and cheese pizza!! Totally awesome! I have heard the GREEK SALAD is one of the best in town!
PIZZA BY THE SLICE $5.00/SLICE
• 34th Street(Fresh Roasted Garlic, Mozzarella, Ricotta,
American Cheese, Fresh Basil)
• Park Ave (Pepperoni, Bacon, Sausage, Ham)
• Canal Street (Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Green Pepper,
Red Onion, Black Olive, Mushroom, Tomato)
Note: All Salads made with Green Leaf, Spinach and Romaine Lettuces Cut Fresh everyday)
• House Salad (Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Black Olives,
Red Onions and Croutons)$4.00
• Greek Salad (Feta, Calamata Olives, Cucumbers,
Tomatoes, Red Onions)$7.00
• Antipasto Salad (Ham, Salami, Provolone, Cucumbers,
Tomatoes, Black Olives, Red Onions & Croutons)$7.00
• Chef Salad (Turkey, Ham, Salami, Provolone, Cucumbers,
Tomatoes, Black Olives, Red Onions & Croutons)$7.00
• Additional Ranch or Italian Dressing$1.00
• Four Garlic Knuckles$4.00
• Eight Garlic Knuckles$6.00
• Additional Dipping Sauce
(Cheese, Marinara or Garlic Butter)$1.00
• Mini Cannoli$2.00
• BIG Brownie$4.00
• Bottled Water$1.00
• 20oz Bottled Soda$2.00
FRIDAY – CHRIS, with BIG GUY’S BBQ will be here around 5:30!!
If you do not want to partake of either of these great TRUCK options, there a many wonderful restaurants in Fountian Square!!
Look at some of the amazing VEGGIES we have for our fruit and veggie YARN FARMING stand for the FRESH START BIKE RIDE on April 29!!
We are very excited to have Chris from Big Guy BBQ back to serve us dinner on friday the 28th. Check out the menu! If you want some great BBQ and are not coming to the retreat, you can still drop by for dinner!! 5:30- 6:30.
If you want some Fab Stuff from LuLa Roe and are not signed up for the retreat, you can still come by on Saturday the 29 and shop like a crazy person! Caitlin will be her at the shop from 3-5 pm. Also, stop by and check out our Yarn Farming stand!
The last 2 colors of the YARN OF THE MONTH from Baah yarns are here! And here is a suggested project!
FIBER FESTIVAL COLLECTION STARTS MAY 1, 2017 , so get your stuff ready!! You can sell the projects you started and will never finish, leftover yarn, books, needles and any other knitting or crochet paraphernalia! This is both a great way to clear out your stash and you conscience!
RULES: 1. Items need to be in ziplock bags.
2. You MUST HAVE 2- 3×5 index cards- 1 card with your Name, Phone number and price for what is in the bag, and marked with RETURN if you want it back if it does not sell. 1 card with just the price for what is in the bag.
3. $5.00 cash- there will be an ADDITIONAL $10.00 charge if rules 1 and 2 are not followed.
4. WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY ITEMS AFTER JUNE 2 (CHANGED FROM JUNE 3RD).
FIBER FESTIVAL DATES ARE: SAT. JULY 15, 10-1PM AND 29, 10-12 PM
OVERNIGHTER this SATURDAY NIGHT!! “PEAS” help us knit up some fruits and veggies for our MAKS community produce stand for the fresh start bike ride, on April 29, 2017, that will be traveling through downtown visiting some sustainable gardens in the area. This OVERNIGHTER is FREE, but we are still asking for you to bring snacks. We will provide yarn and patterns for the knitting. Just bring your double pts. In sizes 2-5. The fun starts at 7:30. If you “CARROT” at all you will “BEET” here and help us!!
Have you signed up for the IN STORE RETREAT? Dates are April 28-30, 2017. It is just a few weeks away, so please come in or call to sign up! Cost is just $25.00 for the weekend. You will receive a 20% off on yarn, patterns and a shop bag! There will also be door prizes! Friday- 12-9pm, Saturday- 10-9pm, and Sunday 10-4pm. you can come and go, so even if you can only make it for a day, it is definitely worth it!
Lots of events during the Retreat:
- ART SHOW: During the retreat, we will be hosting an art show for local IUPUI student, Samantha Robb, April 28-29, 2017. She will be displaying both prints and knitted items. Even if you don’t come for the Retreat, you can come in and support this young artist. She will be displaying works in ceramics, print, and knitting. Here is an example of some of her work.
- ANN TUDOR MARKERS– Ann will be at the shop on Saturday with her amazing markers, and a few new items!!
- BAGS AND MORE- Come in and see some of Linda’s New bags in new prints!! It is alway a treat to see what she has been up to!
- Caitlin will be back on Saturday, April 29 from 3-5 pm with here LULA ROE garments!! So excited! She will be bringing the new MAXI SKIRTS!! Come in and do some spring shopping!! You do not need to be here for the retreat to shop!
Other Upcoming Events:
- Next TECH UNIVERSITY CLASS- May 2- 6-8 pm. Decreases and when you use them. Cost: $15.00
- New sweater class: Tuesdays, 6-8 pm May 9, 23, June 13, 27 and July 6. There will be a couple extra days TBA. COST: $65.00 plus materials.
- Next WEAVING CLASS will be Sat. May 6 from 10-4:30. Cost: $45.00 plus materials ( around $20.00)
Call the shop or drop in to sign up.
WEDNESDAY IS WEAR PINK DAY! WE WILL HAVE ALL SOLID PINK YARNS AT 20% OFF!!
Don’t for get to sign up for the upcoming IN STORE RETREAT!! Dates are Friday April 28- SundayApril 30! You can come and go as you need! Call the shop or come in to sign up.
Fruit and Veggie OVERNIGHTER is coming up in a couple of weeks! April 8 we will be knitting Fruits and Veggies for our Veggie Stand in support of the FRESH START BIKE TOUR hilighting downtown vegetable gardens. We are asking for volunteer knitters to knit produce for our stand. We will also be a water stop, so many will see our impressive offerings! I will supply the yarn and pizza for the evening. Just bring your needles (dbl pts sizes 2-4 and some circ in those same sizes). Knitting starts at the usual time, 7:30, but if you want to come early, that is fine!