1. Again, highway 65 N will be closed from 465 to 70 heading north! This will affect you if you are coming to the shop from the south. Alternate routes are: Emerson to Raymond (head west) to Shelby, 31 (East st) north to South St, or Madison north to Shelby (which becomes Virginia).
2. There are 5 seats left for the retreat this weekend! Call if you want one.
3. Big Guys Barbeque will be here Friday night with their food truck! They should arrive around 5:30. You can come down and have some Barbecue even if you are not participating in the Retreat.
4. Reminder- the retreat doors will not open until 12 noon!
5. We are still in need of hats and scarves for our Christmas Tree at the Historical Society! They can be any color, just machine washable. We have donation yarn at the shop to make these items and a pattern. The patterns take an 8 or 10.5 ( 16″) if you want to make a hat.
6.We have a few kits left for the Great British Baking MKAL.
Here is our kit! Don’t forget to sign up to get your discount on the pattern. Discount is available until Oct. 6th.
See you this weekend!!