OVERNIGHTER this SATURDAY NIGHT!! “PEAS” help us knit up some fruits and veggies for our MAKS community produce stand for the fresh start bike ride, on April 29, 2017, that will be traveling through downtown visiting some sustainable gardens in the area. This OVERNIGHTER is FREE, but we are still asking for you to bring snacks. We will provide yarn and patterns for the knitting. Just bring your double pts. In sizes 2-5. The fun starts at 7:30. If you “CARROT” at all you will “BEET” here and help us!!
Have you signed up for the IN STORE RETREAT? Dates are April 28-30, 2017. It is just a few weeks away, so please come in or call to sign up! Cost is just $25.00 for the weekend. You will receive a 20% off on yarn, patterns and a shop bag! There will also be door prizes! Friday- 12-9pm, Saturday- 10-9pm, and Sunday 10-4pm. you can come and go, so even if you can only make it for a day, it is definitely worth it!
Lots of events during the Retreat:
- ART SHOW: During the retreat, we will be hosting an art show for local IUPUI student, Samantha Robb, April 28-29, 2017. She will be displaying both prints and knitted items. Even if you don’t come for the Retreat, you can come in and support this young artist. She will be displaying works in ceramics, print, and knitting. Here is an example of some of her work.
- ANN TUDOR MARKERS– Ann will be at the shop on Saturday with her amazing markers, and a few new items!!
- BAGS AND MORE- Come in and see some of Linda’s New bags in new prints!! It is alway a treat to see what she has been up to!
- Caitlin will be back on Saturday, April 29 from 3-5 pm with here LULA ROE garments!! So excited! She will be bringing the new MAXI SKIRTS!! Come in and do some spring shopping!! You do not need to be here for the retreat to shop!
Other Upcoming Events:
- Next TECH UNIVERSITY CLASS- May 2- 6-8 pm. Decreases and when you use them. Cost: $15.00
- New sweater class: Tuesdays, 6-8 pm May 9, 23, June 13, 27 and July 6. There will be a couple extra days TBA. COST: $65.00 plus materials.
- Next WEAVING CLASS will be Sat. May 6 from 10-4:30. Cost: $45.00 plus materials ( around $20.00)
Call the shop or drop in to sign up.