What happened to the Summer? However, with September comes much good!
1. Dream in Color Dream Club. This 6 month club starts today! Each month brings a new yarn colorway from Dream in Color along with a 1 skein project. This month is an easy shawl pattern with a small amount of lace at the end. The yarn for this month is JILLY. It is a single ply sock weight yarn that comes in a 440 yard hank. I still have a few skeins that are not spoken for. Come in and grab your skein.
2. Socks on 2 Needles Class- Tues. Sept 8 and 15th. from 6-8 pm. $30.00 Call the shop to sign up.
3. Football Scarf- If you are going to knit the COLTS, you have 1 more week to get your yarn.
4. Overnighter- Saturday September 12 from 7:30-? $20 plus a snack to share. Christmas is not too far away ( as Debbie Lookabaugh keeps reminding me on facebook!)
5. In Store Retreat- September 25-27. $25 gets you a discount on yarn for the weekend, Free patterns, and a shop bag. PLEASE CALL and let us know if you are coming! We need to know numbers of participants! Thanks
6. There are still a number of seats on the bus to Vogue Live Chicago . The date is october 3, 2015. The price for the round trip ticket is just $55! Call the shop to get your seat
7. New Yarn! Diamond Luxury Pure Superkid Mohair! 100% Superkid mohair, with 225 yards for $20. It works up at 18-24 st for 4″ on size 5-8 needle.
8. On a sadder note, many of you who come into the shop know that last year we had a tough start to the school year at Cathedral High School. Within a 2 week period, two young men took their own lives. I, and my childrem were deeply effected by this. On September 12, 2015 The Out Of Darkness Walk will take place at White River State Park. I am asking, if this is an issue that is important to you, you join me. There is no fee, however you can donate to the cause on line. Just drop me a note or call the shop to let me know if you want to walk with us. Final online registration is Friday September 10 at noon, so let me know as soon as you are able. The walk is from 3-5 with registration starting at 1:30. I will register us as a group if you want Thanks, Susan